home about me diy tutorials

October 20, 2010

Playing with the Lensbaby

My SO gave me a Lensbaby for my birthday, early...  or rather there was no way he was keeping it from me till November 4.  It came in the mail, and it was MINE!!!  BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

*ahem*

I'm still playing with it, but I wanted to share a few shots:

Maximilian Sunflower (fisheye)

Maximilian Sunflower (macro lenses +4 and +10)

Little Miss Bacon (fisheye)
I've never had anything as cool as this.  I know the photography isn't great, but I'm riding an infatuation wave!

5 comments:

  1. What a great birthday gift...early too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he got it for me cos I've been begging for a year now. It's such a cool lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And won't it be fun to learn to use! Happy b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow...how cool is this??? I wish I had a neat camera that could take different lenses! I just got a new job today, so maybe I can get one soon!!!!! Congrats on yours...and I love the chi chi baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie - Thanks! I've never had a nice point-and-shoot, and I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, an angel gets his wings!