home about me diy tutorials

February 5, 2009

Cool Pattern Drafting Site

I came across this site through Tipnut.com: Weekend Designer.

This pattern-drafting blog is meant to show anyone that it is not difficult to fabricate fashionable clothing, accessories, and soft home furnishings.

All designs shown on this site are samples culled from the world of fashion and design. In no way am I claiming that they are my own creations but use them as examples of what you can do yourself. Most of the tutorials illustrate basic concepts in pattern-drafting or are patternless designs.

I am particularly drawn to the bags... I might try to make one with the loads and loads of fabric that I have unwittingly stockpiled. Boooo and yaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, an angel gets his wings!