home about me diy tutorials

May 2, 2012

Feeling Angsty

I think I'm hitting the garden overload and becoming increasingly more angsty, so rather than discuss garden stuff, I'm going to share a quote from Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 1 Episode 8 "Justice":

Worf:  I am not concerned with pleasure, Commander, I am a warrior.

Riker:  Even Klingons need love now and then.

Worf:  For what we would consider love, sir, I would need a Klingon woman.

Riker:  What about plain old basic sex? You must have some need for that.

Worf:  Of course, but with the females available to me, sir - Earth females - I must restrain myself too much. They are quite fragile, sir.

Riker:  Worf, if anyone else had said that I'd suspect he was bragging.

Worf:  Bragging, sir?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, an angel gets his wings!