home about me diy tutorials

October 28, 2010

Cultivating Life - Home and Garden Show Available Online

Recently, I canceled my cable and phone which means I'll only be getting my TV fix online or through Netflix.  So far I've been doing pretty well and actually feel a bit more productive without the draw of slouching on the couch in front of the boob tube.  Ugh, but I still love it...  So much magic and information and titillation...  AHEM!

One of the shows I enjoyed watching was "Cultivating Life with Sean Conway" which moved from PBS to WGN, and many segments are now viewable on the Cultivating Life website!  YAY!  Just click on a tab (e.g., In the Garden) and look for the big play button over the thumbnails.  I particularly like this segment on Concrete Planters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, an angel gets his wings!