home about me diy tutorials

April 20, 2009

Awkward Social Procrastination

I am so guilty of not getting back to people in a timely fashion.

Do you ever get a message from a friend/relative and think "Ha! YES! I have blahblahblah...." and don't actually respond and then that lack of response makes you feel all terrible so you avoid and then it comes to a point where you've avoided responding for so long that you can't respond and then you finally respond with a billion apologies trying to explain and you know the other person doesn't believe you?

That's me. With everything.

4 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one that did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know what you mean, I am guilty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, frequently! Especially with blogs! I can hardly keep up;-) Thanks for being a follower, I'm following yours, too;-) Have a great day, Jan

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, an angel gets his wings!